- EXERCISE BALL CHAIR: This 65cm balance ball works great behind a desk in the office as well as at home as a yoga or stability workout ball
- INFLATABLE RING BASE: Ball chair stays in place and will not roll away with the base kit - balance ball and base are not connected and can be removed for ball-only workouts
- ANTI-BURST: The ball is constructed of a quality rubber that is anti-burst and safe for users up to 300lbs
- INCLUDES AIR PUMP: Kit includes an air pump, so you can set up and use it directly out of the box - please see inflation notice
- INFLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the material of the ball to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 65cm height
- Sport Type: Exercise & Fitness Yoga Pilates
We bought these for the kids and they use them every day. They use them to study, play games, watch movies, the list goes on. I was so worried that they wouldn't use them, I am so happy that they use them everyday.
I got this for my home office setup since my regular chair isn’t great. I have old running injuries and I get serious hip pain sitting in a regular chair for hours. This is perfect and causes no pain even though I’m sitting on it 9 am to 6 pm Mon through Friday. Easy setup and feels durable.
Great balance ball for my home office! Helps keep me alert and is a mild workout for my core at the same time. The base ring helps prevent it from rolling away, which is perfect. The pump was kinda cheap, but worked for it’s purpose. Great kit for those who want a healthier alternative to a chair.
Now working from home due to COVID I was using a hard dining room chair and thought by butt cheeks might just fall off. This guy is a game changer! I’m more alert, when I get bored I can bounce or stretch easily! I’m in love and recommending to all!
I needed a better chair than the office chair I was using to work from home. Mine was uncomfortable. I bought this ball to use as my chair and I just love it! It is so much more comfortable than a office chair. I was going back and forth with getting this balance ball with the wheels and back rest but I really dont sit back in my chair often and the wheels of the chair seemed like they would take up extra space. I also didn't want to spend much money in case this didn't really work out like I thought it would. I couldn't be happier with it! You need to follow the directions and inflate it and leave it for 24 hours then deflate to 50% and inflate again to the proper size. You won't be able to just inflate it on the first day to 25.6". The ring on the bottom also helps with the height while sitting at a desk. I took it off and sat on the ball and was sitting a little lower without it. It helps keep the ball in place when you get up so it isn't rolling all over the place. I find myself bouncing on it and my daughter loves it so much she wants one for the desk in her room. I absolutely would recommend one of these if you have to sit at your desk for 8 hours a day. You wont regret purchasing it!