- HELPS KEEP YOUR BODY MOVING. Our Ball Chair provides an active seating experience that helps encourage good posture, core muscle strength and may help increase concentration.
- ENCOURAGES BETTER POSTURE. Designed with an anti-burst exercise ball and four legs for stability and durability, this offers the posture benefits of a yoga ball without the rolling. These benefits may include better balance and concentration.
- CHOOSE YOUR ALTITUDE. Each ball chair lets you select one of two heights by installing just the feet for a sitting height of 20" or both the legs and the feet for a sitting height of 23" both options are included.
- Certified products are scientifically proven to meet some of the worlds most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure to help create healthier indoor environments
- DIMENSIONS. Overall (Leg Option): 23"H x 22-1/2"D x 22-1/2"W. Overall (Feet Only Option): 20"H x 17-1/2"D x 17-1/2"W. Product Weight: 15 lbs. Maximum User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. Manual pump included.
get wheels with 8mm screws and bamm you are rolling.
I really like this chair.The ball is much smaller than I anticipated, but with the base on this that hasn't been a problem. I'm 5'1 with a normal height desk.My posture is great with this ball - I have no back pain from sitting on it which is awesome.Also, I have cats, who are not declawed. One of them routinely stretches out and begs to jump on my lap by clawing at the ball.... and it hasn't shown a single sign of wear from his claws on the outside nor has it popped. This chair is strong and well built.
Our son with minor learning difficulties loves this. His teachers said he pays way better attention by having the extra focus
I have a bad low back. This chair works wonders for me. I can sit for extended periods without pain. It is surprisingly easy to assemble. The design is modern. I now have two of the chairs.
I find the chair comfortable and fun conversation piece. I even had a broken hip and it was comfortable before and after surgery. Good core work and posture reminder. My only wish is for casters, but it does slide around easily.