- ALTERNATIVE DESK CHAIR: Featuring a new and improved modern design and construction with a durable reinforced base, combining both comfort and ergonomic back support to alleviate the stress and pains that come with sitting for extended periods of time.
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS: Engages the core, aligns the spine, and helps increase energy levels for a more productive and energetic day
- RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: Designed for users 5' to 5'11" tall and fits most standard-height desks. 300-pound weight capacity.
- INCLUDES: Removable 52-centimeter exercise ball, an easy-inflation air pump, 5 easy-glide lockable casters, and a desktop guide that illustrates multiple stretching and strengthening exercises to help you stay active
- INFLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the ball's material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 52cm height.
I bought this when I had to start teleworking. My back was hurting with my desk chair. This made a huge difference. I feel much better. I recommended it to my friends who also started working full-time.
Great chair,use it in my office. Exchanged the locking wheels,preferred it not lock.
I tend to sit at my desk for extended periods of time. When I stand, I inevitably have lower back pain that takes some time to walk off. This chair however forces me to sit with a better posture. The very first day I used this chair, I felt relief from the pain! I also feel more alert. The 2 locking wheels, keep the chair stationary when I need it to be, but usually I keep them unlocked so that I can move around. I saw some complaints about problems with the base, I can only assume that any flaws have been fixed, because the base and bracket now screw together with lock washers..The chair is a bit unorthodox, but it beats taking pain pills!
This chair is easy to use, and it's soft on the tush. So glad I "tried" it. Getting one for work. It's low enough to slide under my desk if I want to use regular chair or stand at the computer. (I have one of those things that raises the desktop do I can work while standing.)
After 6 weeks use, this chair really has me sitting up straighter (confirmed by my coworkers) and my back less sore as a result (I credit the chair). I am very happy I purchased!