- UNIQUE ERGONOMIC KNEELING CHAIR The unique modern design offers maximum comfort to your back (and your knees, shins, and your behind!). The Kneeling Chair can replace any traditional one, with the added plus of health benefits you can actually feel. Also, it's a perfect chair for work. Load capacity is 250 Pounds.
- THE PERFECT POSTURE CHAIR With our kneeling seat cushion angled at a comfortable 90 degree, this posture chair has a functional design that promotes better posture. This Angled Kneeling Desk Chair will keep your back at an upright position, distributing your weight evenly throughout your buttocks and legs, all while keeping your spine aligned. Effectively relieves Back pain, Neck strain, Hunching, and correct Bad Posture. Knee support greatly reduces muscle fatigue.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL KNEELING CHAIR Use the kneeling office chair, enjoy your working day. Turning itself into a reading chair, meditation chair, or typing chair.
- MOULDED FOAM CUSHION The Ergonomic Kneeling Chair has a 3" Mould foam cushion. Compared with those recyclable or original foam, MOULD FOAM is much comfort for your buttocks & knees and ensures all-day cool comfort. Equipped with One Set of Casters (4 Locked Casters).
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE CHAIR Three Heights Available - Allowing you to adjust the kneeling chair to the size that suits you. Height from 21 inches to 31 inches. The model is 5'9" tall and weighs 57kg.
As usual, I found myself searching for something to buy late at night. It sometimes seems like money is burning a hole in my pocket. Found this kneeling chair and purchased it based on the other reviews. Delivery, actually was quite slow (shipped by OnTRAC) but everything arrived without a problem. Instructions were very confusing but I was able to figure it out. To make it easy for the next guy, I've included a picture showing the location of the larger pin. There are 2 small and 1 large pins that are included. The instructions do not clearly outline which pin goes where. But after some trial and error I figured it out. The height of the char is adjustable. It will not fold up if you do not wish to use it. the chair is not heavy and you can easily move it from room to room. The wheels are well made (unlike some other products with wheels). They will allow the chair to lock in place or glide across the floor. While the seat padding is not leather, the padding is very soft. It will take some time to gradually build up to use this chair for several hours at a time. But it can be done. I started out with 15 minutes for a few days and now I'm up to about an hour. I feel that the chair is worth the price. I recommend purchasing it.One other thing to point out which is good, The company includes some extra hardware (screws, etc.) This helps in the event you damage or strip a screw/bolt while putting this together. Thanks! :)
It's hard to say whether you'll find posture relief from this chair until you try it yourself.This review is about the build quality, and I can genuinely say, I was impressed.The packing was good, no scratches nor marks on the metal or cushions.Everything is wrapped, no styrofoam that breaks apart and gets everywhere.It's pretty solid/sturdy.The metal is clean. The paint job is done well.Importantly, there is no weird smell!!
I bought this chair to take some of the weight off my butt and to keep me from slouching in my regular office chair. I spent a couple weeks with it at home sitting on it for 15 minutes at a time. I don't think I could have used it for 2 or 3 hours straight without the gradual transition time. It's sturdy and more comfortable than my office chair was. Bonus is that it takes up half as much room behind my desk. This type of chair would probably not work out well for someone with bad knees. Considerable pressure on your knees over time. Doesn't bother mine - I'm 61 and slightly over weight.
I really like this kneeling chair. After researching some options I decided this was the best affordable option. Assembly is pretty simple. Feels very comfortable on my back although I haven’t used it for hours on end. If you adjust the height too high, the seat angle becomes too inclined and you lose some comfort. But I’m 6’1” and I didn’t have to bring it up to an extreme hieght. Regular height works for me. I will be looking for rubber wheels that I can install on it which won’t scratch my finicky floors simply because I want the extra height they provide so my toes aren’t pressing onto the floor as they do now.
I don't know why I waited so long to purchase this chair. I was having a lot of issues with my neck and upper back. I have Fibromyalgia so the stiffness was aggravating. I find this position much more comfortable than my traditional office chair. It keeps my back straight whereas with the office chair I tended to lean forward in a scrunched position. My husband put the chair together in less than 10 minutes. Everything needed was included.