- Slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe
- Three drawers feature a patented T-lock assembly system for quick and easy assembly
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter, legal or European size hanging files to keep your important documents organized
- Storage area behind louver detailed door holds vertical CPU tower and has an adjustable shelf
- Hutch has cubbyhole storage and vertical storage compartments for additional storage and display
I love this computer desk! So glad I ordered this one!
This is a great desk! However, be warned that it's assembly is not for amateurs. I hired a couple of guys who had experience in assembling furniture and it took them three hours to complete the job. So, if you are up to the job of assembly, or can find help, I highly recommend this outstanding desk.
It has lots of space and is very sturdy like you'd expect of anything from Sauder. Only downside is the slats are glued closed where the desktop tower goes and it heats up the cabinet a lot. I've had to leave the door open and am considering taking it off altogether.
This is a great desk. It is really, really heavy. It looks just like the picture.It took a few hours to put together. I have an all in one printer that sits well on the right.The little shelf under the chair opening is not quite wide enough.It's the only good place to put the modem and the other couple of things plugged in and it doesn't work well.
This desk is not an easy project. It’s a great desk, and ended up being worth it, but it just about drove us to drinking. Two days of hard labor. If you’re good at home projects, go for it. You’ll love the desk when you finally finish.