- ALL-DAY COMFORT: The premium high-density foam upholstered seat cushion achieves the perfect balance between firmness and softness.
- SIT & STAND DESK COMPANION: Our 360 swivel, spin, and tilting ergonomic standing stool seamlessly adapts to your workflow while reducing strain on your lower body and promoting good posture.
- QUICK HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: With a simple press of an easy to reach handle ring underneath the seat, you can adjust the height of our standing stool chair from 20" to 28". The air-lift piston mechanism makes adjustments fast, smooth, and stable.
- NON-SLIP BASE: Able to support up to 248lbs, our active stool offers a sturdy and stable foundation. Our heavy-duty standing desk stool chair also features a non-slip weighted rubber base to give you peace of mind.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Everything you need to put together this sit-to-stand perch stool has been preassembled and requires no tools to put together. Simply put the pole into the base and you're all set to get things done!
I bought the stool for my work from home desk. I prefer to stand, but needed a stool to adjust quickly from standing to sitting. It fits perfectly under my desk when not in use.
It arrived by UPS last night 12/22. The directions were very clear and she found it easy to assemble. My sister tried it out at her spot and then she carried it out about 40' to my spot, even though she only weighs about 90 lbs. We think we can either share it, move it around, or get another. Her hard kitchen chair worked most of the time with a back pillow and alternating various seat cushions (bleacher cushion, wedge, or recent Eco cushion from Walmart's automotive department) but still she had alot of discomfort. She is hopeful the tilt and wobble will help her hips and lower back and give an alternate seating. We are the first Reviewer and want to say that the seat is not slippery- like one we had read about and chose NOT to get. She took a chance on this one that had NO REVIEWS and is very happy with the seat fabric as well.
Absolutely love this sit/stand stool. It’s a little taller than lost I’ve researched and the perfect height at its tallest. It’s sturdy enough to stay stable even when my cat wants to jump on my lap. It tilts just enough so when I get bored or antsy on work calls I get my fix in by rocking a bit or rotating around.
We order it for remote learning. It has worked great and can touch away when not needed.